We speak to Cassie from OnTheSnow for a recap on their site and coming back from a possible shut down.
The frugal skiers choice is Montana
- Classic Style, Maximum Performance.
- Update on classic styles, using modern materials and technologies
- Brand originating out of Verbier Switzerland
- Born out of love of ski touring/ skimo
- Independent, family owned business
- Reasonably priced
- 1 kg plastic waste cleaned up with every sale – to date over 54 000 lbs of plastic waste cleaned up
- Free shipping to US
- Express shipping available
- Free returns
- Use “Skibum15” at checkout – for 15% off !
- Premium cold weather solutions.
- Our mission is to create best-in-class apparel that can be worn in any cold temperature environment, designed with thoughtful features and fit, and always providing the optimum level of performance for whatever you are doing. We also fully believe in the idea that good products can always be made better, and strive to to constantly improve, refine and optimize all facets of our products.
- Please Use “terraceabum” at checkout – for 15% off !
- Lindsey Vonn and PK Subban Split
- U.S. skier Ryan Cochran-Siegle wins super-G for first World Cup victory
- ‘Stay Alive and Survive’: Ski Resorts Brace for a Pandemic Season
- This Vermont ski mountain just ranked among the best in America
- 5,000 people pack Wolf Creek Ski Area, creating traffic hazards
- Where To Ski Bum at Alta: A pros and cons of where to work at the worst ski resort in the nation
TAGS : @skibumpodcast @allaboutapres #hfsb #skibum #podcast #follow #followme #like #listen #share #instagood #happy #winter #cold #holidays #snow #instawinter #season #nature #sports #drink #snow #coronavirus #quarantine #bike #backcountry #onthesnow #wolfcreek #vermont