You feel like a superhero when you put these pants on
Knee injuries. Sadly, they’re a part of skiing and snowboarding. Luckily, there are many ways to repair and prevent these injuries so we can keep doing the sports we love at the highest level we can. One of these products is Bracelayer, a knee-stabilizing compression pant. We got to chat with the company’s founder, Dan, who created this product and how it can help anyone. We’re using them and let us tell you, you will feel like a superhero when you put these pants on!
- Quickiewax Is a Colorado ski bum owned company and a proud sponsor of High Falutin Ski Bum Podcast
Funky Buddha – S’More to Love
Burlington Beer Co. – Beekeeper
- Decathlon aims to disrupt the US market by selling high-quality gear at ski bum prices
- Mikaela Shiffrin Wins Bansko Downhill and Super-G
- What to do when the airline loses your skis.
- Bentley unveils Continental GT ice racer
- Man arrested for DUI after attempting to drive up ski slope at Magic Mountain
Under the Ropes
TAGS : @skibumpodcast @allaboutapres @skilifedreamer #hfsb #skibum #podcast #follow #followme #like #listen #share #cannabis #marijuana #instagood #happy #winter #cold #holidays #snow #instawinter #season #nature #sports @fourloko @fourlokoteam #drink #snow @motleyfool @constellationbrands @ballastpointbrewing