Well, it’s that time of year, where last ski season is a distant memory and next season seems impossibly far away, but fear not, dear listener, the bums are here to help you get through it. We may not have a topic, but we’ve got something even better, a guest – the gorgeous Andrea!
- Mario : Rogue, Lemon Chiffon Crueller Ale
- Brian : Rogue, Lemon Chiffon Crueller Ale
- Andrea : Rogue, Lemon Chiffon Crueller Ale
- Every region in the USA, despite record numbers in Vermont, experienced a decrease in skier visits this season compared to last season
- Record financial year for Colorado even with reported decline in visitors
- Colorado’s Summer Snow Pack is Insane
- Trebble Cone, NZ opens with 100%
Treble Cone has a deep enough snowpack to open all of their terrain after a huge storm came through last week and dumped over a meter 40″ of snow. They already have a snow depth of 160cms (64″) at 1960m (6,430ft) in Saddle Basin and 116cms (50″) at 1750m (5,740ft) in Home Basin.
- Ski pass packaging being sceen more often across US and internationally
- Most Famous Ski Runs
Around the Horn
- RedBull sponsors Congo River Kayak first descent
- President Obama on Marc Maron’s WTF Podcast more at Marc Meets Obama
- Gmail adds ‘Undo Send’ tool
- Podcasting Hall of Fame
- The Greatest Fitness Tips. Ever – Outside Magazine
- A Gronking to Remember: Book One in the Rob Gronkowski Erotica Series
- Alfa Romeo reveals the new 510 horsepower Giulia – Coming to the US in 2106!